- Reduces excessive scratching caused by everyday wear.
- Extends the life of your lenses.
Most lenses come with a manufacture’s coating on the front surface and you can have a similar coating added to the back surface. You can also choose to have both sides of your lenses coated with an extra durable scratch-resistant coating which includes a two year warranty.
- Anti-reflective lenses let more light through to your eye which enables you to see better. This is very important because as we age we need more light to see properly.
- Anti-reflective lenses virtually eliminate annoying glare and reflections caused by neon lights, computer screens, and vehicle headlights.
- Anti-reflective lenses improve vision and reduce eyestrain by reducing glare and reflections.
- Anti-reflective lenses appear almost invisible which makes your eyes the focus of attention, not your lenses.
- Add a light tint to your lenses to reduce glare and eyestrain.
- Or choose a dark tint and make your lenses into sunglasses (ensure you add a UV400 coating).
- Have a built-in adjustable tint that adjusts to the light you are in.
- These lenses darken in outdoor light and quickly become virtually clear indoors.
- Protects your eyes from harmful UV rays which have been linked to cataracts and other eye damage.